Logo Block
Breadcrumb Block

A to Z

A-Z Listing Block



You can advertise your vacancy on the Buckinghamshire County Council public website and we publish a weekly vacancy bulletin list of all available jobs.

Registering with Ofsted

Working as a self employed registered childminder you will need to complete training in order to provide children with quality care and play opportunities.

Registration and Inspection

Most childcare providers caring for children aged under eight years must register with Ofsted unless the law says they are not required to do so.

Right to Work in the UK

This guide explains the document checks that should be carried out to find out if someone has the right to work in the UK

Running a childcare business

Business and finance advice, EEF, guidance around vouchers,food, health and safety advice, OFSTED, registration, inspection advice and a lot more.

Foot Block
Parameters{showAZBar = True; aZListingPageNodeId = 25317; aZSiteRootNodeId = 24491}
A-Z Services